This ‘certificate’ was found in Culnady Presbyterian Records and relates to a couple moving from Churchtown Presbyterian in Tamlaght O’Crilly to Culndy Presbyterian:
“This is to certify that Mr James McCartney and his wife are members of Churchtown Presbyterian Church and in the full enjoyment of all Church priveledges; and are hereby recommended to the Communion and Fellowship of Culnady Presbyterian Church.
Signed J? C. Mulholland, Minister
Dated this day 26th Apr 1920”